Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bubble Popper

Yep... I burst my own bubble today.  I hate it when that happens.  I made these cards with the intent to reproduce them and maybe sell them in sets.  But a lovely little symbol on the bottom of my sheet of stickers caught my attention and I could literally hear a "pop" sound in my brain.  Copyright.  I respect it.  I do.  I really didn't even think about it until I saw that annoying little symbol.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I can't scan and print my made projects.  That would constitute as "reproduction".  Now, if I wanted to hand make each card in the set then that would be fine.  Right?  Oh well... they're still fun to make.  Here's two of my samples....

Card #1
~Front~
~Back~

Card #2
~Front~
~Back~
So, that's that.  Until next time my lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment